Excretion and Locomotion
Word of the Day
1. The earthworm has a nerve chord that runs along it's belly. The brain is dorsal to the nerve chord.
2. This must be digested before entering the cell.
3. The process by which three fatty acid molecules and glycerol molecule are joined to form a triglyceride (fat) is called
4. The movement of materials from an area of lower concentration to an area of higher concentration is known as
5. Roots of plants maintain a higher concentration of minerals than what is found in the surrounding soil by the process of
6. A group of cells with similar structure and function
7. The only prokaryotic kingdom is
8. Flora relates to
All living things
9. This gland has two important parts, the cortex and medulla. It produces a variety of hormones to maintain homeostasis. It is located above the kidney.
10. Another name for hybrid offspring like Tt is homozygous.
Not all questions were answered. Please review and complete all questions.