Excretion and Locomotion
Word of the Day
1. This comprises the human central nervous system.
The spinal cord
The brain and spinal cord
The adrenal gland and brain
2. This substance may cause birth defects
All of the above
3. Skin color pigmentation is a result of this type of organic compound.
4. When taking a blood pressure reading the systolic pressure when the heart is contracting is
The top number
The bottom number
Adding both numbers together
Subtracting both numbers
5. Roots are designed for anchorage and absorption.
6. Most favorable behaviors have evolved through
7. The part of the brain that controls balance and motor coordination is the cerebellum.
8. Which structure would most likely perform the same function as the human respiratory system
9. The nucleus of a neuron, a nerve cell, contains
10. Which process would produce the most genetic diversity in a population
Cloning in a lab
Selective breeding on a farm
Recombination with random mating
Not all questions were answered. Please review and complete all questions.