Excretion and Locomotion
Word of the Day
1. All of the bison in Yellowstone National Park make up a community.
2. Part of the cell membrane that is used for cellular communication.
3. This disease is caused by a bacteria
4. Which process is involved in the water cycle?
5. In the whale the bones called the pelvis appear to be used in a quite different fashion as in other mammals. The changes that these bones have gone through gives support to the
Modern theory of evolution
Stability of gene frequencies
The Hardy - Weinberg theory
6. This organ is the first place where chemical digestion (hydrolysis) of fats (lipids) takes place.
7. The main function of the large intestine
8. This food contains the highest amount of energy per gram.
9. This mineral is needed to produce hemoglobin
10. Amino acids can be derived from a diet high in
Not all questions were answered. Please review and complete all questions.