Excretion and Locomotion
Word of the Day
1. The most stable part of a succession is the climax community.
2. The only way a mutation may be passed to the offspring is if this cell is effected.
3. This part of a neuron releases neuotransmitters
4. Blood proteins in horses are chemically similar to blood proteins in monkeys. This similarity suggests that horses and monkeys
Can interbreed..wasn't that on you tube??
Evolved at the same time
Have a common ancestor
Can live in the same habitat
5. The lowest biomass in a stable food chain would be at the highest consumer
6. This is the correct order for conventional human reproduction. Begin with the formation of the sex cell or gamete.
7. The most energy is stored at the top of the energy pyramid
8. This compound is polar covalent and the universal solvent
9. Rain is an example of a biotic factor in an environment.
10. Enzymes which speed up the hydrolysis of fats are known as
Not all questions were answered. Please review and complete all questions.