Excretion and Locomotion
Word of the Day
1. The nose is anterior to the ears.
2. This structure increases surface area in the small intestine.
3. In Yellowstone National Park, some species of algae and bacteria can survive and reproduce in hot springs at temperatures near the boiling point of water. The ability to survive and reproduce at these temperatures is an example of
4. The genetic makeup of an organism is called its genotype. sounds like the guy that makes pizza hey gino type give me a slice with pepperoni
5. This term describes the ability for an organism to produce light.
6. Compared to an adult the anatomy of a baby can be said to be:
Containing less caritage than an adult
That there are more bones found in a baby than in an adult
That they are the same number of bones in both baby and adult
That there are less bones in a baby than an adult
7. The correct order for protein synthesis is DNA-mRNA-tRNA.
8. This organ is the first place where chemical digestion (hydrolysis) of fats (lipids) takes place.
9. Which is the correct order from smallest to largest ?
Cells, Tissues, Organelles, Organs
Organelles, Cells, Tissues , Organs
Cells , organs , Tissues, Organ Systems
Organs , Cells, Tissues, Organ Systems
10. The most energy is stored at the top of the energy pyramid
Not all questions were answered. Please review and complete all questions.